“幸せになってね” is the new digital single by CHIHIRO.
Release Date: June 24, 2020
1. Shiawase ni natte ne (幸 せ に な っ て ね)
2. Shiawase ni natte ne (幸 せ に な っ て ね) (Instrumental)
Koda Kumi has announced the release of her first digital single to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career.
The single is called ” puff ” and was released on June 26th. The song is described as a light and “cute” pop / dance track, in typical Koda Kumi style.
The song was created on the basis of the series of short videos “How To Dance” that the singer shared during the lockdown period ; “Puff” is another perfect track for exercising at home.
“How You Like That” is the first single album by BLACKPINK. It was released on June 26, 2020 as the first pre-release single for their upcoming first studio album.
A special edition physical album will be released on July 17, 2020.
1.”How You Like That”
2.”How You Like That (Inst.)” (CD only)
Women in Music Pt. III is the third studio album by American band Haim. It was released through Columbia Records on June 26, 2020. The album was originally set for release on April 24, 2020 but was delayed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and “the changing nature of travel policies and quarantines across the world.” The album’s release was later moved to June 26. It was produced by Danielle Haim, Rostam Batmanglij and Ariel Rechtshaid, and was preceded by the singles “Summer Girl”, “Now I’m in It” and “Hallelujah”. The song “The Steps” was released alongside the album pre-order.
Before being officially announced, it was named one of the most anticipated albums of 2020 by several outlets, including Pitchfork and Vulture.
1. Los Angeles
2. The Steps
3. I Know Alone
4. Up From A Dream
7. Don’t Wanna
8. Another Try
9. Leaning On You
10. I’ve Been Down
11. Man From The Magazine
12. All That Ever Mattered
14. Now I’m In It (Bonus Track)
15. Hallelujah (Bonus Track)
16. Summer Girl (Bonus Track)
Following her Australia Decides 2020 appearance, where she came in third place, Vanessa Amorosi has been working hard during the lockdown, releasing her sixth studio album ‘The Blacklisted Collection’. The album is a collection of some new material, as well as previously unreleased songs from the archives.
The reason that this album is called ‘The Blacklisted Collection’ is because some of these songs were “blacklisted” or rejected from previous albums in one way or another. For example, Vanessa Amorosi revealed on her Instagram that ‘Crazy Jealous’ was blacklisted because it was “not an attractive lyric for a woman to sing”.
Although Vanessa has treated avid listeners to a new single every week, five new tracks have been released today, including a stripped-back cover of ‘I Go To Sleep’ performed on Kate Ceberano’s live stream.
The new album showcases Vanessa’s powerhouse vocals, delivering songs in a diverse range of genres. From the bluesy and topical ‘Isolation’ to the grungey ’Coming Down Off You’ to the anthemic ‘Make Love Not War’, the power ballad ‘I Don’t Know How To Be Happy’, the country-inspired ‘15000 Revs’, the soulful ‘The First Step Is Letting Go’, or the acoustic ‘Nobody Talks To You Like That’ (just to name a few!), Vanessa Amorosi proves she is an extremely versatile performer, seamlessly singing across several styles.
One thing that won’t be found on this album is a dance pop hit like ‘Absolutely Everybody’ – Vanessa teased on her Instagram that her latest album would reveal “a very different side” of her. ‘The Blacklisted Collection’ is Vanessa Amorosi at her most raw and emotional, reclaiming what once was “blacklisted” and owning every word she sings.
02. 15,000 Revs
03. Devil Monster
04. Crazy Jealous
05. The Light
06. Make Love Not War
07. Coming Down Off You
08. Sweet Mirage
10. I Don’t Know How To Be Happy
11. The First Step Is Letting Go
12. Nobody Talks To You Like That
13. The Last Goodbye
14. I Go To Sleep (Kate Ceberano Live Stream)
“Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal” is the album by Demi Lee Moore.
Rel. Date: 11/30/2018
1. Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal
5. Lei My Na Die Water
7. Ek Is Hier
9. My Alles
10. Gooi Jou Arms Om My
11. Somebody To Love (Live: Diamond Hall At The Maslow Hotel Menlyn Maine / 2018)
What’s Your Pleasure? is the fourth studio album by English singer-songwriter Jessie Ware. The album was initially scheduled to be released on June 5, 2020, however the date was moved to June 19, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The album was later postponed to June 26.
2. What’s Your Pleasure?
3. Ooh La La
4. Soul Control
5. Save A Kiss
6. Adore You
7. In Your Eyes
8. Step Into My Life
9. Read My Lips
10. Mirage (Don’t Stop)
11. The Kill
12. Remember Where You Are
Throughout 2020, Morissette celebrated the 25th anniversary of Jagged Little Pill with a world tour and an album re-release.
1. All I Really Want
2. You Oughta Know
4. Hand in My Pocket
5. Right Through You
7. You Learn
8. Head Over Feet
9. Mary Jane
11. Not the Doctor
12. Wake Up
13. You Oughta Know (Jimmy the Saint Blend)
14. Your House (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
15. Right Through You (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
16. You Learn (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
17. All I Really Want (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
18. Hands Clean (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
19. Not The Doctor (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
20. Mary Jane (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
21. Forgiven (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
22. Perfect (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
23. Head Over Feet (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
24. Hand In My Pocket (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
25. Ironic (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
26. You Oughta Know (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
27. Wake Up (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
28. Uninvited (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
29. Thank U (Live at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 2020)
For bloggers who aspire to inspire
Frases, pensamentos, textos... amor, amizade, saudade, sentimentos à flor da pele.
vulnerable thoughts on mental health, society, and life at large