120g egg whites
240g fine granulated white sugar
8 g corn starch
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (filtered)
200 ml full fat cream.
100g icing sugar
1 tray of fresh raspberries
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
1. Beat egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add in the sugar little by little. until no sugar is left over.
2. Fold in vanilla paste, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
3. Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper. Bake for 30 -45 minutes depending on the size of your pavlovas. Cool on a wire rack.
4. Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add powder sugar and seeds from vanilla bean and beat on high for 10 seconds.
5. Bash up some raspberries with a fork in a bowl and chop the pistachios.
6. Serve pavlovas with fresh raspberries, the beaten cream, the raspberry sauce, chopped pistachios and more icing sugar.